The term ‘LIFE LAB MOVEMENT LIMITED’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shalimar, Cricket Ground Road, Chislehurst, Kent, England, BR7 5HD. We are registered in England & Wales under company registration number 09967211. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When you sign up you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username or password of another member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- The offer of a complimentary session is strictly limited to 1 per person and subject to availability. A complimentary session must not have been used before.
- You acknowledge that we charge fees for our services and we reserve the right to change our fees from time to time at our discretion. If we terminate your membership because you have breached these terms you will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of membership or other fees.
- These terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use our services or are a member. You may terminate your membership with one months notice, for any reason by contacting us directly via letter or email. We may terminate your membership at any time, without warning, if you breach these terms. Even after membership is terminated, these terms will remain in effect.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practises of Life Lab Movement Ltd, our services or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: